Get Started with Disciplined Agile, understand the fundamentals of agile and lean approaches and learn how to implement the Disciplined Agile tool kit to choose your way of working (WoW™) based on your context.
The DASM certification provides you with the competence to successfully lead agile teams. You will learn more about the Disciplined Agile tool kit which comprises of a comprehensive list of proven practices, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and also some predictive approaches, and puts them into context.
- The understanding of the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams.
- The exploration of multiple agile and lean techniques from frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- The understanding of how to practically utilize these techniques and ensure successful agile implementation.
- The understanding of the DA mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- The application of the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team based on your context.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes