Pete Lauren Consulting creates this course to help you understand what it takes to become a Product Owner and be able to take a product from Inception to operations. You will get the practical proficiency and enhanced capability to apply Agile in the workplace. There are no prerequisites to attend this course. However, basic knowledge of Lean, Agile, or other related certifications would be useful, but not compulsory.
- Analyse the role of Product Owner, how the role works within in an agile team and its relationship with other specialist roles.
- Through individual and interactive learning, you will be upskilled in the core competencies of the Product Owner role.
- You’ll leave with a deep understanding of how to be successful as a Product Owner.
- Practical examples and scenarios to support understanding
- Understand the role of Product Owner with respect to the values of agile, responsibilities of Product Owner, leadership quality of the Product Owner.
- Managing Products with Agility with respect to estimation and release planning, product vision, product value, product backlog management, stakeholders and customers management.
- Efficient Development and Delivery of Products with respect to progressive elaboration of software and technical risks management
- Evolving the Agile Organization using evidence-based management
- Successful handling of a Scrum project with respect to product execution, user stories writing, estimating, and prioritizing requirements, estimating expertise
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 61
- Assessments Yes