Get Started with Disciplined Agile, understand the fundamentals of agile and lean approaches and learn how to implement the Disciplined Agile tool kit to choose your way of working (WoW™) based on your context.
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) is a 2-day instructor-led course that teaches you how to use Disciplined Agile (DA) to improve your way of working and deliver results for your organization. You will become familiar with foundational agile and lean practices, and the DA tool kit—a comprehensive library of practices and strategies with fit-for-context advice on the advantages and disadvantages of each—to solve your delivery challenges.
Disciplined Agile frees you from any single agile framework or approach by introducing you to over 1,000 proven practices from frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, XP, and many more.
Take our immersive and interactive DASM training through our agile coach and instructor who is passionate about developing core competencies of learners in the Disciplined Agile toolkit. We teach with real-world examples that help you implement what you learn right away in your context. Our DASM training and certification helps you get started with Disciplined Agile, understand the fundamentals of agile & lean approaches and learn how to implement the Disciplined Agile tool kit to choose your way of working (WoW™) based on your context.
With the DASM training and certification, you will gain:
- The understanding of the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams.
- The exploration of multiple agile and lean techniques from frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- The understanding of how to practically utilize these techniques and ensure successful agile implementation.
- The understanding of the DA mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- The application of the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team based on your context.
Lesson 1 – Agile review
Lesson 2 – Beyond agile – Value streams
Lesson 3 – Building a Disciplined Agile team
Lesson 4 – Choose your WoW
Lesson 5 – Tailoring your practices, Inception
Lesson 6 – Tailoring your practices, Construction
Lesson 7 – Tailoring your practices, Transition
Lesson 8 – Tailoring your practices, Ongoing
Lesson 9 – Manage influences outside of your team