The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) validates your knowledge of agile principles and techniques. Our PMI-ACP exam preparation course enables your understanding of agile at the team level and be able to apply the agile tenets and principles at the team level.
You will be able to dig deep into your agile knowledge around many agile approaches like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD). The PMI-ACP training would undoubtedly help you gain in-depth knowledge of the agile practices. Your versatility will be increased no matter the projects you take on.
The PMI-ACP training covers:
- The ability to use the best agile methods to complete the assigned projects.
- The knowledge of different agile frameworks, the responsibilities, and practices of the different frameworks.
- The knowledge of the tools and techniques leading to transparency and value delivery.
- Understanding the practices and techniques that Agile practitioners use to improve team performance, resolve problems, and engage in continuous process improvements.
- Understanding the knowledge and skills for various situations like conflict relationships, collaboration, emotional intelligence, etc.
- Secondary degree
- 3 Day Course from Pete Lauren Consulting.
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years
Contact us for free Face to face consultation
How it Works
- Take an instructor-led training from Pete Lauren Consulting
- Complete the course to receive your PMI-ACP exam invitation. You will have 60 days to take the exam (One free exam attempt is included in tuition).
- After passing the exam, you will receive your badge and certification.
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years
The PMI-ACP® examination is not included as part of this course from Pete Lauren Consulting, however the course is designed to prepare attendees for attempting the PMI-ACP® examination.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo, PMI, and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.