PMI Disciplined Agile Coach
Coach and Inspire Teams with Disciplined Agile by showing teams how to apply and optimize the Disciplined Agile toolkit. Help them choose their way of working (WoW) and realize true business agility.
The DAC training covers:
- The knowledge of how to align teams with organizational strategies and objectives towards business agility.
- The facilitation of cultural transformation within and across teams.
- Requirements for coaching disparate teams and groups of teams, often with different priorities and preferred WoWs, to identify the most appropriate way to work and learn together given the situation they currently face.
- Collaboration with, and potentially be an active member of, your organization’s transformation team.
- Mastering the Disciplined Agile tool kit and thus accelerate process improvement by leveraging proven practices and strategies in context.
- Being prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) exam and earn a valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Three years of agile coaching experience
- The Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) certification to ensure in-depth knowledge of the DA tool kit and the numerous practices and strategies and trade-offs in the toolkit.
- Take an instructor-led training from Pete Lauren Consulting
- Complete the course and register for the DAC exam. The DAC exam fee (for one attempt) is included in the course tuition.
- Simultaneously, you will receive an invitation to the exclusive DAC Community of Practice where you can learn from like-minded practitioners and form study groups to prepare for the certification.
- After passing the exam, you will receive your badge and certification.