PMI Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master Certification
Gain the competence to successfully lead one or multiple agile teams the DASSM training and certification. You will gain knowledge about how to manage high-profile projects that will take business agility to the next level in enterprises.
You will learn how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA™) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with collaborators within your enterprise, and solve a variety of complex problems.
The DASSM training covers:
- A deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a thorough understanding of the numerous practices and strategies and trade-offs in the toolkit.
- The understanding of how to apply the DA tool kit to guide teams in choosing and evolving their best way of working (WoW) in any context.
- The use of the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both agile, supporting and business teams.
- The understanding of how to lead agile teams through important project activities, like planning, coordinating, and reporting, and the ability to demonstrate improvements in areas where project teams are struggling.
- The understanding of how to enhance value delivery and empower team members, fostering their emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
- Two years of experience working in an agile team in a leadership role such as Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, or architecture owner.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the DA tool kit by meeting the requirements on the PMI website.
- Take an instructor-led training from Pete Lauren Consulting
- Complete the course to receive your DASSM exam invitation. You will have 60 days to take the exam (One free exam attempt is included in tuition).
- After passing the exam, you will receive your badge and certification.