(PMI-ACP) validates your knowledge of agile principles and techniques.
You will be able to dig deep into your agile knowledge around many agile approaches like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD). The PMI-ACP training would undoubtedly help you gain in-depth knowledge of the agile practices. Your versatility will be increased no matter the projects you take on.
- The ability to use the best agile methods to complete the assigned projects.
- The knowledge of different agile frameworks, the responsibilities, and practices of the different frameworks.
- The knowledge of the tools and techniques leading to transparency and value delivery.
- Understanding the practices and techniques that Agile practitioners use to improve team performance, resolve problems, and engage in continuous process improvements.
- Understanding the knowledge and skills for various situations like conflict relationships, collaboration, emotional intelligence, etc.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 45
- Assessments Yes